Administrative staff play an essential role in our success as a firm. We recruit and employ over 500 administrative employees nationwide, in our quest to provide the finest client service available.
Answer switchboard, greeting clients, word processing, filing, indexing, miscellaneous administrative tasks, preparing conference rooms for meetings and maintaining conference room schedule.
- Courteous, professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel a plus.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player as well as work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent organizational and client contact skills.
- Prior switchboard/reception experience desirable.
- Law firm experience helpful, but not required.
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, provides its employees with highly competitive salaries and benefits, a generous paid-time-off policy, pension plan and a 401k plan. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their achievements through annual performance evaluations and salary reviews. The firm encourages ongoing personal development and supports a healthy work/life balance. Hinshaw is an EEO/AA employer.